Hey! it's July!

Sooooo... it's been a long time since I have last updated this blog and a lot has happened since.

It's July! wasn't the boat going to be ready by June? not really...  April and May have been the wettest (rainy) months ever! so no way for the hull to dry.
Now we had a month of heat and things have gone better and we are ready to start the epoxy treatment on the hull.

While in the last 3 months I have spent a lot of time on minor preparation works th main works have been done these last 3 weeks:

-Mast is up
-engine is in
-hull is under treatment

I will now resume the works in the nexts posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally the hull is dry - It's Epoxy time

When I have started this project (september '17) I thought i was going to be sailing in March. well...that was not the case. it's b...